Hotwater.com.au & Hot Water Online Australia are divisions of PCM Pty Ltd and GHR Investment Trust Pty Ltd ABN 17758873107
Thank you for visiting hotwater.com.au
- We will never pass your information on to anyone except the installers for the purpose of providing you with a quote for plumbing and electrical services upon your request.
- We will send you follow up emails relating to feedback and regular water heater maintenance checks and may send you updates or industry news we think may be of interest to you. Every email will have a prominent unsubscribe link if you don’t want to receive them anymore
- We do not store any credit card or bank account information
- How many times you visit our website, what pages you view and how long you stay on our website
- Details about what kind of browser and other software you are using to visit our website
- Your IP address
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
- Enable us to monitor overall traffic patterns
- Monitor user actions and to identify your computer when you return to our website. NB: cookies do not identify you personally but they do identify your computer. Most browsers allow you to alter the settings to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website.
- Engage in remarketing to market our sites across the internet. NB: You can opt out of the Google remarketing program by using the Google Ad Preference Manager. You can also use the Google Analytics opt out browser add-on tool to opt out of the Remarketing program.
We will only collect your information by lawful and fair means.
If you choose to provide us with a review or feedback of our service or water heater or that of an installer, we may store that review and post it to our website.
We may monitor the content of any email or social media you send to us for troubleshooting or maintenance purposes, or if we suspect any form of abuse. We will keep the content of any such communication if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
- If you contact us we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name or phone number.
- Please do not give us other personal or sensitive information.
- Other than circumstances such as unlawful activity or serious threats to health and safety, we do not share Personal Information with anyone else.
- You may request access to Personal Information about you that we hold and you may ask us to correct your Personal Information if you find that it is not accurate, up-to-date or complete.
- If you request us not to use personal information in a particular matter or at all, and that personal information has been disclosed over ther web, we will take all reasonable steps to comply with your request.
How we protect your Personal Information
- We train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. Access to your Personal Information is restricted to employees who need it to provide benefits or services to you.
- We will keep all of your personal information confidential to the best of our ability while it is in our possession. However, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your personal information as it is passing over the internet.
This website is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the Australian Privacy Principles.