We’re still open for business!
As an essential service we’re still open & operating but we would like to be clear and assure our customers that we are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our clients, staff members and their friends and family.
We are encouraging all staff members to help stop the spread by following the below guidelines:
- Practising good hygiene – washing their hands frequently with soap and water and using sanitiser regularly.
- Maintaining 1.5m social distancing when possible and avoiding physical contact,
- Only entering the household when necessary,
- Cleaning and disinfecting all high touch surfaces regularly,
- Avoiding touching their face (or if they need to touch their face, to try and remember to wash/sanitise hands first, particularly if they have touched “public” surfaces); and
- Covering their mouth and nose if you need to cough or sneeze, disposing of tissues immediately, and using alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
If anyone at the job address is experiencing possible or confirmed COVID-19 symptoms, or are self-isolating due to possible exposure, please get in touch before we attend to discuss the best arrangements.
Thank you for keeping everyone safe!
For more information and tips to help improve your safety and wellbeing, visit the Department of Health website