Gas Hot Water Adelaide
If you’re considering gas hot water Adelaide, GM Hotwater are the #1 household name. As a South Australian owned and operated company specialising in hot water services for over 20 years, we’ve become recognised as leading experts in the field. But why choose GM Hotwater for your hot water system? It’s simple! We offer outstanding customer service to guarantee a simple and stress-free experience. To make things easier for our customers, GM Hotwater can provide 24/7 services to help arrange services, replacements, or installations of new or existing hot water systems or instant heater. In addition, all our gas hot water Adelaide units are carefully selected based on their environmental characteristics. This guarantees that our clients can be eligible for the highest number of rebates to offset your installation and running cost.
The Benefits of Gas Hot Water
There are a number of advantages gas hot water Adelaide can offer both for the environment and your bank account. Some of these benefits include:
- Reduce Green House Gas: The gas used to heat water does not emit emissions to the environment. As a result, you can feel confident that you are not contributing to environmental pollution by using gas hot water systems.
- Faster Heating & Less Waste: Unlike electric hot water systems, gas heats up water faster without any thermal thus reducing the amount of wasted water.
- Cost-effective: As a result of faster heating and less wastage, you can save a significant amount of money over time.
- Black Out Friendly: As South Australia is no stranger to power outages; another great benefit of gas hot water Adelaide is that it does not depend on electricity even when the power goes out!
GM Hotwater can assist with a range of gas hot water Adelaide services. Some of the major brands we can work on include but are not limited to Bosch, Vulcan, Rheem, Rinnai, Aquamax, Dux, Beasley or Solahart. Here are some of the gas hot water units we can install:
- Aquamax G270SS Gas Storage Water Heater: This award winning 5-star unit is recognised for its efficiency, stylish stainless-steel cylinders, and 185L per/hour of recovery water. Powered by natural gas, enjoy guilt-free shower time.
- Rheem Metro 16L Gas Continuous Flow Water Heater: For 16 litres per-minute of steamy hot water, when you need it, the Rheem Metro Continuous Flow System delivers.