Take advantage of lower-cost, off-peak tariffs with an AquaMax.
Serving three people with the off-peak (night rate) and up to five, with the continuous tariff, with a 70°C maximum thermostat setting, you’ll enjoy the hottest of hot showers. This award-winning system is built with the latest technological smarts for Aussie conditions, no matter where you live.
- Install indoors or outdoors, unlike many systems
- All testing performed in-house, at the AquaMax factory
- Combined with a sacrificial anode
- No need to worry about guests coming over
- The electric hot water tank that helps you save on running costs.
Service & Maintenance
This model comes with a 10 Year cylinder warranty, with 12 months on parts and labour. Rinnai recommend a comprehensive service every three years to maintain a high efficiency.
For more information about the AquaMax Electric Storage Vitreous Enamel or advice from hot water system Adelaide experts, contact us today.